Sunday, March 8, 2009

Winding down the weekend................

Can y'all believe that just last Sunday we were sitting here waiting for the snow. This Sunday, the temperatures are in the 70's and my little buttercups (?) are blooming! They're so pretty and springy. I remember when I was a little girl, my Grandma had these and tulips as well. Sometimes, they would bloom early and be peeking thru the snow....


I have been busy today trying to play catch up around the house. I have been working on so many projects that my housework has suffered this week. Personally, I would rather craft than clean, but sometimes you just gotta take a few minutes to do the basics....

I can already see it!! This is going to be another busy week in K-ville. Walnut Cove re-opened yesterday and I will have to run over there (one day) and take a few things. We're planning to go to the new place on Tuesday, (wonder if we sold anything?) I want to take my camera this time. Retha has some wonderful pictures of our new booth on her blog....

http://cinnamoncreekprimitives.blogspot.com/

I picked up these little dresses the other day when I was at the Antique Mall. They are just too CUTE! Just couldn't pass them up.

The daylight savings time has thrown me for a loop today. It normally takes a few days for me to adjust to it. It's getting late & I really should make us something for dinner. So........
Until next time.
Hugs,
Shari

2 comments:

TeresaM said...

Oh my!!! Can't wait until my flowers bloom! They are beautiful!!! It was nice and warm here in PA this weekend too..... we had our first cookout!

Something Nice and Pretty said...

I can't wait to see the flowers too, it was warm here in PA but today sort of chilly but the sun is out:)

Love the antique dresses:)
Rondell