Tuesday, March 3, 2009

WeDNeSdaY is the BiG day...

What a difference one day makes.....Monday was definitely a stay at home day, but it wasn't too bad today. I stayed in much of the day, but this afternoon, I had a few errands to do. Cait was here, so we went out and did our thing. It was fun spending time with her today. We hardly ever have any time just the two of us. (She has found a new job and will be starting soon. I'll share more of that at another time.)


I worked on orders bright and early this morning and then decided to re-do the little dress that I offer on my web site. It's still very similar, but I felt I needed to change it a bit. The skirt part is much longer, the hanger is now a stick and there's only one button on the shortened bodice. I am pleased with the changes....it's quite grungy and prim, perfect for a peg or nail.

Grungy tea dyed muslin Prairie Dress is about 27 inches long.

Tomorrow, we ( meaning Retha, Deb and me) are moving into our booth at the Antique Market Place! I am very anxious about it...there's a lot riding on this for me. This is what I have been waiting on for sooooo long and now we're finally doing it! I'm hoping that we can get a lot done tomorrow, but it will take several days to get it like we want.


I also have to run to Walnut Cove sometime before Friday. They want us all to come and straighten our booths and pick up the Christmas items that we have. I was there the day before the collapse, so I shouldn't need to do much, except pick up the Seasonal and maybe drop off a few Springy items.


I'll be back soon, but until next time.


Hugs and Blessings,


Shari

2 comments:

angiesraggedypatch said...

Thinking of you today!
Go get em !
hugs~
angie

Pam B said...

I miss you, Shari! Hope you'll have a chance to head down my way and see me before I close the shop. You might even find something that you just have to have!