Thursday, January 1, 2009

2009 is here!

Just so ya know.....I didn't get off to a great start for 2009. Woke up early with the headache from H---, but managed to get breakfast made before I crashed on the sofa with Rufie. I'm wondering if you can have a headache from being anemic??? I'm hoping this is not yet another symtom. Everytime I turn around lately, there is something else to add to the list. ( I already have the tiredness, the lung thing, and the pain in my leg. That's enough!) Although, my lungs are doing a little better today. Maybe, because I did absolutely NOTHING.

Only a few more weeks, and we'll know if the medication is working. Keep your fingers crossed for me. If it's not better, my new doctor is going to give me iron infusions. Don't have a clue what that is, and hope I don't have to find out.

I am trying to get a few new things made for the web site and have actually managed to add a few new goodies this week, but it's probaly going to be first of the week before the new Valentine collection is finished and ready to go.

I'm also thinking of making these for the new year. Brady the bear is so precious, although he sort of looks like a dog here. I used flannel and probably should have used something else with a little more texture to it. But, I love him just the same. Gracie the doll is just wonderful too. She's tall and skinny and has loads of personality. So, do y'all think I should make these for my web site?? Feel free to leave a comment and let me know.

Until next time.

Hugs and Blessings,

Shari

2 comments:

My Colonial Home said...

Morning Shari!
I hope you feel much better with the meds soon!
Your new creations are just adorable and I wouldn't change them for anything...they are unique!! And HAVE PERSONALITY.
Karen

Sharon/primthyme said...

I love your new creations,Brady is so cute !!Prim Hugs & Blessings,Sharon