Sunday, January 25, 2009

Barter Anyone??

Hey guys! Hope everyone has had a great weekend! I'm kinda looking forward to getting back to work this week. I have so much to do and last week was sort of screwy. I am so blessed to have so many orders with this economy. Every day, I am more amazed.....I have some of the best customers in the world and I thank God for them. OK enough of the mushy stuff.

My question and thoughts for today are ......is anyone out there interested in bartering??? I see several folks on their blogs are doing it or have at least tried it. I think it would be fun!!! If you're interested, email me.
shari@homespunandprimitives.com
I would be totally excited about anything iron, woven placemats/runners, wood cabinets, crocks/pottery, patterns, basically anything I don't make.

Keep me in your thoughts. It's getting close to when I have to go back to my oncologist to see if the medication is helping my blood problem. (Not a fun time). I'm trying to be optimistic, but they said it could take up to a year to get my numbers up. We'll see.

Gonna get to bed soon. Until next time.

Hugs,
Shari

1 comment:

My Colonial Home said...

Hi Shari, first off good luck with the tests. I'll be praying for ya!

Bartering sounds fun!
Karen