Monday, January 12, 2009

The Simple Woman's Daybook

I keep forgetting about doing this on Mondays. Just thought of it and decided to do it. My second post of the day, but oh well..................

FOR TODAY January 12th, 2009...

Outside My Window I see my neighbors Collie dogs...

I am thinking today has ben a very productive for me...

I am thankful for being able to stay at home and do this web site and blog ...

From the kitchen the dirty dishes are calling out to me...

I am wearing dark denim jeans, red turtleneck and 3/4 sleeve jean jacket...

I am creating pillows, signs and dolls...

I am going to finish cleaning in my craft room...

I am reading absolutely nothing this week. I bought a Country Accents magazine, but haven't looked at it yet...

I am hoping for the economy to get better, lots of folks in NC without jobs...

I am hearing the TV, dogs barking and coffee brewing...

Around the house I'm slowly getting each room decorated...

One of my favorite things my new little table bench, I have wanted one for weeks and finally got around to making me one...

A Few Plans For The Rest Of The Week: Continue working on orders, adding new goodies to the web site and working on my craft room.


Here is picture thought I am sharing...
~**~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~~**~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Until next time.
Hugs,
Shari

No comments: