Monday, January 26, 2009

Simple Woman's Daybook

Better late than never, huh? Just got around to doing this for today. I had a very busy day, but one of my resolutiuons was to try and do this on a regular basis, SO................



FOR TODAY January 26th, 2009...



Outside My Window only a slight breeze and it's dark except for the gas light, I see a couple walking up the street, arm in arm...
I am thinking it's been a very short day and it's later than I thought...
I am thankful for friends that like to talk on the phone and listen to my woes...
From the kitchen, dinner has long since passed and everything is washed and put away...
I am wearing black jeans, black turtleneck and RED pullover sweater ...
I am creating nothing very exciting, but thinking about some new stitcheries ...
I am going to get finished with my chores, have a cup of tea and get ready for bed...
I am reading the brand new Country Sampler magazine...
I am hoping that my test results are better tomorrow...
I am hearing faint TV sounds coming from the bedroom...
Around the house I need to paint a few frames for the hallway, make a few pillows for my bed and the number one thing is finish my craft space....
One of my favorite things lately is looking at other prim homes and reading about them...
A Few Plans For The Rest Of The Week: finish some orders, go to the doctor (again) and make some things for Spring.

Bakers Dozen Grungy Homespun Hearts

These will be available soon on my web site at a bargain price!


~**~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~~**~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
Until next time,
Hugs,
Shari


No comments: