Monday, January 5, 2009

Simple Woman's Daybook


This was one of my New Years resolutions to get back in the routine of doing this every Monday. So....


FOR TODAY January 5, 2009...


Outside My Window it is dark and pouring down rain....
I am thinking I really need to get off this computer...
I am thankful for everything these days...
From the kitchen we had left-overs for dinner, no big mess to clean up...
I am wearing jeans and a big red sweater (big shocker, huh?)...
I am creating some new Valentine goodies for my web site, slowly but surely...
I am going to bed early (going on a day trip tomorrow with some friends)...
I am reading the latest issue of Country Sampler and Country Business...
I am hoping and praying my blood work comes back better, normal would be fabulous...
I am hearing thunder right now, does that mean snow in 9 days???...
Around the house Bill and I are trying to get back to our normal routines...
One of my favorite things is reading BLOGS, I have really gotten into it on vacation, I am finding it is almost addictive!...
A Few Plans For The Rest Of The Week: Going to finish up some orders, going shopping at a Prim Friend's store, looking for Valentine supplies.
Here is picture thought I am sharing... Thinking about making Valentine Annie for my web site.
~**~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~~**~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Well, blogging twice in one day is just too much! Be back tomorrow with what we found on our trip.

Hugs,

Shari

2 comments:

Pam B said...

Love your Valentine Annie! She's so cute!

My Colonial Home said...

Oh she's adorable.....I love Valentine things but don't make them.
Karen