Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Wednesday Already????????????????

Hey Prim Pals!

Where has this week gone? I haven't accomplished nearly enough this week. Today, I finished up a bunch of orders and got them shipped, which was major for me. And then I had to make a quick run to Hobby Lobby in High Point to pick up a few things. Couldn't believe the weather! Almost blew me off the road. And rain, and rain and more rain! But, on the way home I saw this wonderful double rainbow! It was so fabulous! Wish I would've had my camera.

Wanted to tell you guys about my new candles that I picked up the other day. They'll be on my web site soon along with the candle tarts.
These are 100% soy wax, non toxic, lead free, and hand poured. There's no Carcinogens and no Harmful Dyes. 0% dependence on foreign Oil! They are all this fabulous creamy color with the matte finish lids. So far I have 3 fabulous scents to go along with my room sprays.


Cinnabun
Apple Jack and Peel
Magnificent Mulberry

I have the tarts in Cinnabun scent. They smell good enough to eat! Actually, the other day I had to stop at a Fast Food restaurant, cause I got so hungry smelling these fabulous candles in my car! More scents will be coming soon.

That's all for this cold, rainy, windy Wednesday evening!

Until next time.

Hugs,

Shari

2 comments:

Pam B said...

Shari, are you making these too? Stitching and now candlemaking? Goodness, you make me tired! LOL

Shari said...

Pam, unfortunately I don't make these candles, but they are made by this local crafter close by in King. He does a fabulous job and the candles are just wonderful. Some of the best I've ever had.

Shari