Friday, January 23, 2009

Shari's Friday Favorite

Hey Guys!
It's been a few days since I have felt like posting. Finally, it's Friday and I am feeling better. This is my favorite for this week. But, I have a few other thoughts from earlier this week that I would like to post later or tomorrow.

Believe it or not, but I have had this sofa table for over 20 years. I went to one of those huge craft shows at Harper College in Schaumberg, IL. Caity was just a baby. I remember pushing her around in a stroller for hours at this show. If I remember correctly, I paid like 79.00 for this. Wish we had shows like that nowadays.

The pottery pieces came from Seagrove, NC. The step-stool, cat and heart were made by me. The sheep came from a local prim shop and the shaker boxes were painted by me . The resin bowl came from an outlet in Archdale years ago. Lots of prim goodies!

More to come soon.

Until next time.

Hugs,

Shari

2 comments:

My Colonial Home said...

Very nice gathering.
Isn't it fun to look back on things you purchased and know they are still around and servicable.
It all looks just great together.
Karen

angiesraggedypatch said...

Look great girl!
Good pieces are timeless and can always be rearranged into new dispays. And not to mention the memories they hold.
I think this is wonderful!