Saturday, January 10, 2009

Busy All Day.........

Hi, Prim Pals!
Today, turned out to be a very busy Saturday for me. I finished up the last of my "OLD" orders and that is a huge relief! Worked on a few special requests and got those finished as well. I seem to be on a roll, so I started a few more projects. Tomorrow should be interesting....I'll try to post some pics of what I'm working on.

Lately, I have been having a few computer issues with software and I couldn't "develope" my pictures. Bill spent the better part of 1/2 a day trying to get it repaired. Finally, he figured out that it was the card in my camera. Put a new one in, reformatted it....and it works like a charm! Yipee! I was having to reboot my computer everytime I wanted to upload pictures. So now I can post more pictures and add new goodies to my web site.

Another thing this evening....Maybe, someone here can help me out....I am actually on the hunt for something. It's Valentine's sayings or quotes that I could stitch for pillow tops or hearts. It can't be too long, but I would like it to say something special. Personally, I'm doing one for me by Robert Browning....

Grow old with me,
The best is yet to be
I think this is very appropriate for folks who have been together as long as Bill and I have been. Any ideas would be greatly appreciated. AND, if I use your idea, I will give you credit for it.
And speaking of appreciation.....I would love for some of you NC folks to comment or sign the guestbook at the bottom of this page and let me know who you are. I would like to thank you personally for stopping by to visit. And besides I think it would just be fun to chit chat.
Until next time.
Hugs,
Shari

2 comments:

Pam B said...

Hi Shari! Glad you got your camera working again...I hate not having pics with my posts!

My Colonial Home said...

Boy, all these wonderful technical gadgets we have to help us run our lives (faster, but not so sure if BETTER)seem to make our lives crazy.
I have computer problems constantly when I try a new program or whatever...seems I'm always doing a SYSTEM RESTORE back to BEFORE I tried my NEW THING! lol

Karen