Monday, October 20, 2008

Simple Woman's Daybook

FOR TODAY October 20, 2008...

Outside My Window two Collie dogs are playing in their backyard...

I am thinking it has really turned cold this evening...

I am thankful for all my fabulous customers who continue to support my web site & blog...

From the kitchen I am making baked chicken with barbeque sauce, turnip greens & black-eyed peas and corn...

I am wearing a red turtleneck and jeans...

I am creating new Christmas goodies...

I am going outside to water my pansies & mums...

I am reading lots of new blogs...

I am hoping that my customers like the new "stuff"...

I am hearing the dogs barking and having a good ole time...

Around the house I am slowly finishing up projects...

One of my favorite things this week is coconut macaroons with creme in the middle! Yummy!...

A Few Plans For The Rest Of The Week: Learn to use more stitches on my sewing machine & maybe watch the Grandkids on Thursday.

Here is picture thought I am sharing...this is one of the projects I am working on today...


~**~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~~**~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Until next time!

Hugs,

Shari

No comments: