Friday, October 17, 2008

TGIF

Today, I woke up to a cold, rainy day in K-ville. It has been one of those days that you just want to stay home and do nothing. I worked on orders this morning, but took off this afternoon to Greensboro on a hunt for fabric. Didn't find what I was looking for, but I did find a few things that I needed.

The Favorite Find for today is a (middle size)Chair that I found at a local consignment shop. It's sort of painted red now, but I want to re-do it or something to use in my hall bathroom. It doesn't match the way it is. The bathroom walls are a yellow/gold color with a burgandy, navy and gold check shower curtain. The rug and towels are navy blue. I think it would be the perfect size to hold a few prim goodies. Any & all ideas will be greatly appreciated!

I am going to run for now.

Until next time,
Hugs,
Shari

4 comments:

Sandy said...

Love the chair...you know you can't go wrong if painted black. But it is so cute :)

Unknown said...

spray the chair in navy almost like sandy said. to complement the walls. kim

Raggedy Angel said...

I love chair like that and mine are red right now...but I am gonna paint them black! Beth

Anonymous said...

Why not crackle over the red and paint the top coat Navy or Mustard...the red will show thru, but will be toned down and could look really nice.