Thursday, October 9, 2008

Thursday

It's already Thursday and I haven't accomplished near what I needed to for the week. Decided to stop what I was doing and make Country Ham, eggs and biscuits for dinner. Sometimes, we just need a change and breakfast for dinner is a good choice for a rainy, chilly Thursday.


I'm finished up this jumbo (about 16 x 11 inches) sheep pillow today & am so pleased with the way it turned out. A really nice size that you could use on a small chair, shelf or even hang on the wall. It's made from tea dyed muslin with painted face and button eye. The homespun star is hand-stitched on & the rusty bell is attached with a tiny piece of wire. Just Too Cute!!


Well, the biscuits are almost done and I still have a few things to do before bedtime. Look for this soon on my web site!


Until next time.
Hugs,

Shari

2 comments:

angiesraggedypatch said...

I ADORE this pillow Shari!!!!
mmmmmmmm biscuits do sound good dont they?
hope it was a wonderful breafast/dinner!
hugs~
angie

My Colonial Home said...

Shari he's soooo cute. I have a soft spot for sheep to begin with so he's just what I love.
Karen