Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Tuesday~FALL SWAP Arrived

My package arrived today from a FALL SWAP that I'm participating in over at Diane's community. (http://aprimitivejourney.proboards106.com/) You should really check it out if you get a chance. A great group of gals over there, and it is so much fun to see what's going on!
But, anyway back to this swap~~ Robin Weins of
http://www.buttoneyed-annie.com/store/Default.asp sent me this fabulous collection of Fall goodies! I've never met the lady, but she was right on the mark with all my favorites! The scarecrow doll is just wonderful! We named him Sam. The Annie doll has already been added to my Fall tree. The spray is one of my all-time favorite scents, Blueberry Muffins! The little candle light is such a clever idea and will be going on my crock bench in the foyer. Even the card is a special keepsake & just lovely. I know it must be handmade and I've been looking around the house for a frame to put it in. I have the perfect spot for it on my sofa table.
The little magnets are already on my fridge as well! Wish y'all could see all this!
Needless to say, I am thrilled with everything and Thank you so much Robin!
Until next time.
Hugs,
Shari

No comments: